Lily & Loaf
Roman Chamomile 10ml (Organic)
Sweet, fruity aroma offers a relaxing, calming effect on the body and spirit, the oil provides gentle soothing effect on the skin.
ORGANIC ESSENTIAL OIL 10ml
Structural | Nervous | Skin | Calming | Patience
Roman chamomile is extracted from the flower and the upper parts of the plant and has a sweet, fruity aroma. It has excellent calming properties, and is said to ease irritation and impatience. The medicinal use of chamomile dates back thousands of years to the Romans, Greeks, and ancient Egyptians, and Hippocrates is said to have used chamomile as a herbal remedy.
Chamomile is excellent for skin problems dry or itchy skin, and the gentle soothing properties of roman chamomile essential oil eases sprains, strains when used with a cold compress. It has an antispasmodic effect that is highly effective for relieving abdominal or period cramps as well as nausea.
To find out more about this product download our factsheet HERE
Uses & Benefits
- Diffuse to calm tension or stress headaches, settle nerves, and to aid restful sleep.
- Massage after blending to relieve aching muscles, joint and ease cramps.
- Apply diluted to joints, sprains, and dry skin. Use a cold compress or add to bath water.
- Blends well with Bergamot, Clary sage, Geranium, Lavender, Grapefruit, Ylang Ylang
- Massage or topical add 3-5 drops per 10ml of carrier oil.
- Vaporiser add 4-5 drops to cold water in a vaporiser.
- Inhalation add 2-3 drops to hot water, inhale vapour through nose.
- Bathing add 5-10 drops to water or carrier oil, stir into bathwater.